United Air Control specializes in Aeroseal duct sealing, providing a safe, non-invasive, and effective means of getting more out of your HVAC system. Five times more effective than adding insulation, and twice as beneficial as window replacement, Aeroseal duct sealing more than pays for itself. Contact United Air Control at 847-850-8171 for service in Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, and let our fully licensed, insured, and qualified specialists enhance your comfort, budget, safety, and health.
Save energy with innovative Aeroseal Duct Sealing!
We first seal off registers, then send UL tested polymer particles throughout the duct system for approximately one hour. As air escapes through leaks in the ductwork, the adhesive particles gradually build up along the edges of holes and cracks, resolving imperfections up to one inch in diameter. Patented and EPA approved, Aeroseal is a time and cost saving alternative to the labor-intensive process of sealing holes one by one. It allows access to even concealed portions of the ductwork without major disruption to the home, mess, or damage to the duct system. At completion, United Air Control provides a detailed report and certificate of results.
Contact United Air Control for a conveniently scheduled appointment, conscientious service, and 100% Work Guarantee. We create healthier, more enjoyable homes with exceptional job performance throughout Buffalo Grove, Long Grove, Wheeling, Lincolnshire, Riverwoods, IL & more.
Leaking air ducts can be blamed for numerous issues, including:
- Higher Monthly Bills – An average of 20% to 30% of heated/cooled air escapes through flaws in the ductwork of the typical home.
- Frequent HVAC Repairs & Shortened System Life – Imperfections in the ducts cause extended and more frequent cycles from cooling/heating equipment, leading to greater wear and tear, more frequent malfunctions, and reduced lifespan.
- Insufficient Airflow – If debris is allowed in through holes in the ductwork, a gradual accumulation of contaminants blocks proper airflow and diminishes comfort throughout the home.
- Health Hazards – When unconditioned air gains access to ductwork, pollutants such as fumes, dust, mold, bacteria, and pollen then spread throughout the home within the conditioned air, degrading air quality.
- Clogged Air Filters – Debris drawn into the ductwork clogs air filters more quickly, requiring more frequent replacement.
- Discomfort – As heated/cooled air escapes, and unconditioned outside air enters, the result is drafts, hot and cold spots, and less than perfect comfort, no matter the thermostat setting.
- Backdrafting – “Backdrafting” of combustion gases (such as carbon monoxide) is a risk caused by leaking ductwork that poses a very serious safety hazard.